Friday, April 4, 2008

Do Non Indian Woman want Dating Indian Men????

I know that a lot of people are doing Internet searches on variations of the phrases "dating indian men" or "indian men and white/black women", etc. Many such searches lead them to my previous post on Indian Men and Inter-racial Dating.

There is definitely an increasing interest among non-Indian women towards Indian men, as the tech industry is bringing more and more of the latter to countries like USA and the UK. Non-Indian women have asked me some basic questions about Indian men. Being an Indian guy myself, I thought I would help answer some of those questions in a blog post. The information will be useful to anyone who is interested in dating Indian men. This post is especially addressed to non-Indian women.

I just want to know ...... So post your comment????

No comments:

wanna see different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurry up !!!!

Welcome To My Blog

My photo
This is the site where you can get facts about the world ....