Friday, April 4, 2008

Do Non Indian Woman want Dating Indian Men????

I know that a lot of people are doing Internet searches on variations of the phrases "dating indian men" or "indian men and white/black women", etc. Many such searches lead them to my previous post on Indian Men and Inter-racial Dating.

There is definitely an increasing interest among non-Indian women towards Indian men, as the tech industry is bringing more and more of the latter to countries like USA and the UK. Non-Indian women have asked me some basic questions about Indian men. Being an Indian guy myself, I thought I would help answer some of those questions in a blog post. The information will be useful to anyone who is interested in dating Indian men. This post is especially addressed to non-Indian women.

I just want to know ...... So post your comment????

1 comment:

Talkative Times - free online dating said...

Wow... your site is great and is filled with valuable information about free online dating... Your site really helped me to find singles online and to get into relationship. I will recommend you site to all of my single friends.

Online single man from www.talkativetimes.com - Date singles online for free.

wanna see different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurry up !!!!

Welcome To My Blog

My photo
This is the site where you can get facts about the world ....